Friday, January 9, 2009

NEw

Here is another new blogger ----- Me.

You guys seem like so enjoyable in blogging. I think that is another vein appeared nowadays...erms....May be is long long time ago, I just didn't realized of that. Firstly, sorry to impart you guys (Willy, Yannick, Kevin, Darenkeefer, etc) that I had read over your blog. I'm not mean to violate you guys' privacy and rights. But then, there's can't deny that some of you guys' blog are really meaningful, attractive and entertaining. I really enjoy to your blog.

Well, I start in blogging purposely to write down some of my own life and experiences. Perhaps this is my memoirs instead of blog.

Recently, I was suffering from insomnia, I can't sleep as well. I kept thinking of my few past encounters alone in the midnight. After my contemplation, I decided to release my pressure by blogging. I definitely hope that's work and all these traumatic experiences won't occupy my mind again in future.

But, before I continue my depressing story, I would like to emphasize something that I felt so exuberant. Finally, I can post my favourite diva- Xtina's image in my own blog. A place belongs to me myself or I also consider it as my refuge from my reality. I'm not camouflage to show that I'm one of Xtina buff. I love this Bitch so much.LOL She is indescribable for me. That's 'Bravo' for all the way she did. Especially the way she sang definitely pacify me when I was in frustrating or pleasant mood.




6 comments:

z said...

haha, ill be the first to welcome u! writing things down can be addictive too ^_^

TR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TR said...

yeah, addictive . WeLcOmE . LOL

Nicholas Rashidee said...

new blogger~! welcome~! *hugs*

HuiHui said...

welcome~

~eRiC~ said...

oh hey, another new blogger here...ssup