Saturday, January 10, 2009

COpycat~~

I’d like to do this cos i found it funny.

~~JOve~~
Name: my ex colleague called me ‘Jojo’, my closer friends called me ‘Ah Boy’, for those we know each other from elementary school til now called me ‘Polo’ (polo in Cantonese means pineapple)

Birthplace: Seremban (where I used to tell ppl, actually not)
Current Location: Malaysia (I like Malaysia but dislike malay)
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: of course is Black ( my fav colour is black & white but not grey)
Height: 175cm
Right Handed or Left Handed: Right handed
Your Heritage: pure Chinese
The Shoes You Wore Today: Slipper
Your Weakness: easily get embarrassing
Your Fears: Doing something unsuccessfully that I planned in my rest of my life
Your Perfect Pizza: Hawaii Chicken (my ex’s fav)
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: refer to my 2009 wish-list
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: O,ic / haha
Thoughts First Waking Up: find something to eat
Your Best Physical Feature: no comment but I’m definitely dissatisfied with my face skin. Haiz…..
Your Bedtime: midnight but don't have exactly timing
Your Most Missed Memory: When my brother still here
Pepsi or Coke: both also can (cos Xtina was the spoke-person for both commercial)
McDonald's or Burger King: I prefer burger king but my ex prefer McDonald’s (one of my sweet memory is the moment we shared our Filet’ O Fish burger)
Single or Group Dates: Single
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: neither
Chocolate or Vanilla: I prefer milo
Cappuccino or Coffee: cappuccino with no cream
Do you Smoke: sometime
Do you Swear: seldom
Do you Sing: whenever, whatever, wherever………
Do you Shower Daily: Yaa, except when im sick
Have you Been in Love: Yes, the person still my ex
Do you want to go to College: Working loooo
Do you want to get Married: Not dare to think about this…
Do you believe in yourself: Always
Do you get Motion Sickness: I can’t get what this mean.
Do you think you are Attractive: no comment
Are you a Health Freak: ABSOLUTELY YES!!
Do you get along with your Parents: Seldom
Do you like thunderstorms: Nope, not at all
Do you play an Instrument: sorry. I don’t have any flair in this
Ever been Drunk: yup (my terrible experiences were I kissed a str8 guy when I was drunk and my private part had been recorder when I was drunk in my friend’s wedding party) haiz…. My friends said that I was totally different when I drunk.
Ever been called a Tease: Always
Ever been Beaten up: My parents... when I'm having a fight with my bro
Ever Shoplifted: yup. more than once
How do you want to Die: Let me finish all my wishes and missions first before die.PLz,PLz…….
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: Juz a healthy guy. Tats enough……
What country would you most like to Visit: Japan... I wish I can visit Japan before end of 2009.

4 comments:

z said...

Haha, o ic... we are all diff when we are drunk...

~eRiC~ said...

What if you get raped while you're drunk..Lol

JOve said...

YUp. I was raped by one of my friend(JV-his name) in celebrating of countdown 2000(or 2001, im not sure which year already) when i was in secondary school. I use the word `rape` cos i lost my precious thing without any notice and somemore i was totally not in conscious at that time.
Another experience is another friend jerked me off when i was drunk..haiz...(( BRYAN F, i wont forget this in my rest of my life..))

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

LOL that's pathetic losing virginity when you are not in conscious LOL